LCD Bitmap Converter for Microchip Library v2.0
Convert compatible images for Microchip
LCD Bitmap Converter for eGUI is an image converter tool, which helps you conveniently convert any images into a Microchip Library bitmap, which can be easily integrated into your Microchip Library based project.
The converted images are fully compatible with Microchip Library in 3 kinds of format: Internal Flash C file (*.c), External Intel Hex file (*.hex) and Binary file (*.bin).
Released: April 19, 2015
Runs On: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 (32/64 bit)
- Open images (*.bmp, *.gif, *.png, *.jpg, *.tif, etc).
- Edit images with tools (Change image size, Rotate, Mirror, etc).
- Support MLA (Microchip Library for Applications) 4.00, 3.06 and 3.00 versions.
- Support C30 and C32 Compiler Type.
- Convert compatible images for Microchip Library:
- Internal Flash C file (*.c)
- External Intel Hex file (*.hex)
- External Binary file (*.bin)
Convert fonts at ease
It is very easy to convert fonts, just need a few steps: