Pixel Font Maker for Segger emWin v2.7
Create compatible fonts for emWin
Pixel Font Maker for emWin is a font converter tool, which helps you conveniently convert any fonts installed in your Windows OS into an emWin bitmap font, which can be easily integrated into your emWin based project.
The fonts converted by Pixel Font Maker is fully compatible with emWin in 3 kinds of format: C file (*.c), System Independent Font (*.sif) and External Bitmap Font (*.xbf).
Released: February 26, 2016
Runs On: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 (32/64 bit)
- Import any kinds of fonts installed on your Windows PC (TrueType, OpenType, Adobe Type 1 and Raster fonts).
- Render standard fonts (Monochrome 1-bpp, antialiased 2-bpp and 4-bpp fonts).
- Render extended fonts (Monochrome 1-bpp, antialiased 2-bpp and 4-bpp fonts).
- Support Ascii+ISO8859, Unicode and Shift-JIS encodings.
- Edit glyphs with tools (Pencil, Eraser, Line, Moving up/down/left/right, Copy and Paste).
- Convert compatible fonts for emWin:
- C file (*.c)
- System Independent Font (*.sif)
- External Bitmap Font (*.xbf)
Convert fonts at ease
It is very easy to convert fonts, just need a few steps: