Pixel Font Maker for Freescale eGUI v2.5
Create compatible fonts for eGUI
Pixel Font Maker for eGUI is a font converter tool, which helps you conveniently convert any fonts installed in your Windows OS into an eGUI bitmap font, which can be easily integrated into your eGUI based project.
The fonts converted by Pixel Font Maker is fully compatible with eGUI in two kinds of format: C file (*.c), and Binary file (*.d4l).
Released: October 19, 2015
Runs On: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 (32/64 bit)
- Import any kinds of fonts installed on your Windows PC (TrueType, OpenType, Adobe Type 1 and Raster fonts).
- Render standard Monochrome 1-bpp fonts.
- Support Ascii+ISO8859, Unicode and Shift-JIS encodings.
- Edit glyphs with tools (Pencil, Eraser, Line, Moving up/down/left/right, Copy and Paste).
- Convert compatible fonts for eGUI:
- C file (*.c)
- Binary file (*.d4l)
Convert fonts at ease
It is very easy to convert fonts, just need a few steps: